Friday, July 2, 2010

Photo Challenge - June

Here are my entries for the June Photo Challenge. This is the 2nd one I've done. I've been having lots of fun. The next one will be in August. Maybe you'll want to do it with me.




Hilarious Out-Takes


Creative Crop


Sun Flare


Sweet Dreams


Work


Play


Cookout


Transportation


Money/Currency


Fountain


A Night Scene


Something Old


Something New


Something Borrowed

Something Blue


Something Musical


Something Purple


Something Yellow


Something Scenic

12 comments:

  1. Sun Flare and Fountain are my favorites. They are all really great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. I especially like something Scenic and your Creative Juices (at the beginning)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Stef! Do you win something for this competion or is it just for fun? I like the something borrowed and something new:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I really like the money/currency!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflare, fountain, & Scenic are my favs! But over all, you have taken some really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool Stef! I loved the transportation and currency! I recognize those legs in something borrowed, oh and I love those arms in the cookout too! VERY impressed with all of them though!!! Fun blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your fountain and something borrowed. Very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the creative crop and fountain, beautiful shots, you have great photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stefani, you got some interesting shots here. I especially like your creative crop. It's soft and sweet. New is perfect and your pix for play and transportation are unique.

    p.s. Great banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your creative crop and something borrowed! great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creative crop is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice job! I love the scenic and fountain shots!

    ReplyDelete