Friday, October 19, 2012

"Believe" Banner

So a post or two ago I mentioned my Silhouette.
Seriously! Go get one of these! I am literally so excited about it.
I ask Brad every morning if I've mentioned how much I love it. He totally humors me.

If you don't know - it's a die cut machine. Cricut is a popular similarity. But without dissing the Cricut - The Silhouette is AMAZING!! There should be one in every household. All the images are online and not cartridge based. Each design is usually only .99 cents (or less) and are sold individually. Not to mention you can cut out any font you have on your computer - so if you downloaded a FREE font you can cut out words or letters using that font for... you got it... FREE!! (no $50 font cartridge needed)

Silhouette Cameo

So of course I had to put it to good use. I designed this tag banner (also for our Super Saturday Craft Day). I thought it came out cute.

Keep an eye out for future Silhouette projects. There are sure to be a million of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment