Friday, October 19, 2012

The Room Behind the Juices


So I am lucky enough to have a room dedicated completely to my paper, scrapbooking and crafts. Unfortunately it is usually so full of dare I say "crap" I can't get my brain or my body comfortable in the space.  It has been in various states of clean and dirty for the past year - due, in part, to my new organization system. Finally, however, I got things under control at least enough to complete a few projects. Rather than picturing me creating in pure "crafting tranquility", I thought I would show you the BEFORE, so you know that is not always the case.


And in all fairness I must post the AFTER picture. It's not exactly how I want it, but it is a huge improvement and I feel the "Ahhhhhhh" when I go out there now. It is so much fun to be out there (and why I say "out" it's because this is set up in my garage) when it looks like this. My TV, my iPod player and a new Black Raspberry Vanilla air freshener makes the mood complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment